Thursday, January 17, 2008

This Weekend's To Do List:

Update: Jan. 21 - this list has moved over to my other blog.

1-Finish unpacking my suitcase from last weekend's end of my vacation.
2-Clean up my car.
3-Make real progress on getting all the window treatments replaced in my house.
4-Organize my closet...for real this time.
5-Finish my taxes.
6-Do the regular chores.
7-Balance my checkbook.
8-Get rid of the excess crap in my makeup basket.
9-Finish the HOA minutes.
10-Work on my budget.
11-Buy more thank you notes.
12-Have coffee at Starbuck's at least once.
13-Groom at least one dog.
14-Make a Master List of All the Things I need to do (and move some of these things onto it).
15-Work on the website I am currently engaged in.
16-Dream at least three times about things that are important for me to achieve.

I'll keep you guys posted!

No comments: