Saturday, September 22, 2007

My Current Before/After Picture from Weight Loss


The first picture is when I weighed 206 or maybe a few pounds more. The second picture is me at 169. I am now down three pounds from that day.
I think I musta lost a bunch of it in my neck and arms.

(See there, that's what real people look like when they are losing weight. Fake people look like they are 25 years younger and have had rhinoplasty. If I am speaking cryptically, check out the Kimmer blogs in the previous post.)
I just have to say that the stripe of blush on my cheeks in my after picture is a bit weird...I swear I don't think that looks good, nor do I believe that is the way it looked except in the picture...Lord, I hope not.

Oh my...I got off task...back to the closet cleaning I go.

2 comments:

Chin-up Chick said...

Willa your before and after pictures look great, I must get around to doing that myself sometime soon but since the weight piled on I have become incredibly shy. Keep up the great work!!

Willa Smith said...

Thank you so much, Tanya!

I have been very camera shy since I fluffed up. My after pix still don't please me but seeing them reminds me to stay the path.

Keep the faith, girl, and thanks for visiting my blog.

W