Thursday, September 27, 2007

I Feel Good

I've got my coffee made this morning and I am thrilled to greet 165 on the scales. I'm going for the "gold" and I know I can make it. If I don't do anything different, if I keep on doing what I am doing for another year I will be "petite" and I'll be a size 8. Since last November I have lost 41 lbs. I'll probably only be at 160 this November, but that's 46 pounds in a year, and right at one pound a week lost for my efforts.

Some days it is difficult when I stall for six weeks at a time but I consider my options: Eat carb crazy and blow back up to my original size? Or eat sensibly with my low carb WOE and slowly evolve into my desired outcome?

This is the most weight I have lost since I gave birth. Many people never achieve this kind of percentage of weight loss, much less in their late forties. I feel proud of myself for that and I'll push on...I can do this. I can!

No comments: